Job Openings – International Schools in Southern China
1) Senior Administrator
2) Mathematics and Science Teachers for Middle and High Schools
Teaching in Asia is an opportunity not to be missed: small class sizes, respectful students, a dynamic working environment and all in a great location. Please read all details below, check out ourschools’websites www.bcis.
net.cn/ or www.cihs.edu.hk/ and contact us through hksynod @lutheran.org.hk.
Please Submit the Following:
- Covering letter
- Recent, smart photo
- Support the BCIS visions and policies.
- Develop school programs espousing college preparation.
- Work as an effective member of the faculty to improve school programs.
- Prepare and implement lesson plans consistent with the curriculum.
- Be able to effectively teach students of varying abilities.
- Track students progress and maintain students’ progress reports.
- Communicate with parents on students’ progress.
- Engage parents in school programs.
- Fulfill other responsibilities as assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Those inherited in a senior administrative/management role should specify this in their application. Responsibilities will be discussed during the interview.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Education or other related areas from an accredited university.
- Teaching certification
- Teaching experience
- A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to provide excellent instruction in a growing community and uphold the BCIS / CIHS visions.
- Attractive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Sponsored working visa
- School holidays
- Medical plan
- Housing provided
- Return flight to home base reimbursed
- Promotion opportunities
Please feel free to browse our schools’ websites for more information
We look forward to hearing from you.