1. Middle School Math Teacher:
BCIS is seeking a Middle School Math Teacher with strong teaching abilities, an understanding of pedagogy and instructional practices in elementary and middle school education, and an enthusiasm for connecting learning to real life application. The Middle School Math Teacher reports to the Principal, and works closely with his/her grade level team. Candidates should be energetic and progressive minded, with a willingness to work collaboratively with grade level and vertical teams.
2. Teacher Openings – International Schools in China
Teaching in Asia is an opportunity not to be missed: small class sizes, respectful students, a dynamic work environment and all in a great location. Please read the details below.
- Elementary Teachers
- Middle School Teachers
3. School and Location:
- Buena Vista Concordia International School, Shenzhen (BCIS)
- Concordia International School-Hong Kong, Hong Kong (CIHS)
- Support Schools vision and mission
- Teach all areas of the assigned American curriculum. BCIS utilizes Common Core standards combined with Inquiry models of instruction.
- Plan, prepare and implement lessons that are consistent with the curriculum and cater to the needs of varying abilities.
- Maintain classroom discipline. Communicate regularly with parents regarding students’ progress.
- Meet requirements for the assessment and documentation of student development.
- Engage parents in school programs.
- Participate in and organize extracurricular as needed.
- Fulfill other responsibilities as assigned by the Principal or Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Education or relevant content area from an accredited university
- State Teaching Certification(s) or TEFL
- Recent graduates will be considered. Applicants without having completed a formal teacher training program must have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience
- Successful candidates must demonstrate the ability to provide excellent instruction and classroom management.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Sponsored work visa
- Medical insurance
- Housing and utilities allowance
- Reimbursement of round-trip airfare from home country once per contract.
- Opportunities for advancement and professional growth.
Please complete the Online Application Form and Submit Supporting Documents and your CV to email@example.com
1. Cover letter and Completed Online Application
2. Updated Resume or CV
3. Credentials including degrees conferred and certification(s)
4. Recent, professional photo
5. Professional and personal references-2 each
Please feel free to browse our schools’ websites or email us
for more information
We look forward to hearing from you.