· Creates and posts vacancy announcements. Rates resumes for qualifications, hiring preference/priority criteria and other job-related criteria. Refers qualified candidates to management for consideration.
· Employment record-keeping/files maintenance, ensuring compliance, data integrity and information security
· Responsible for providing administrative secretarial support
· Proficiency in English and Chinese
· Good communication Skills
Working Location: Yau yat Chuen
Job Post: 14 Dec, 2018
1.Full-time/ Part-time Academic Director
Applicants are invited to apply for the post of academic director to design and develop a common curriculum for a group of international schools from K-12. The academic director’s duties will also include supervising and managing the overall progress of curriculum development, as well its full implementation. Preference will be given to applicants with Master’s Degree or above.
2. Teacher Openings – International Schools in China
Teaching in Asia is an opportunity not to be missed: small class sizes, respectful students, a dynamic work environment and all in a great location. Please read the details below.
I. Elementary Teachers
II. Middle School Teachers
3. School and Location:
I. Buena Vista Concordia International School, Shenzhen (BCIS)
II. Concordia International School-Hong Kong, Hong Kong (CIHS)
I. Support Schools vision and mission
II. Teach all areas of the assigned American curriculum. BCIS utilizes Common Core standards combined with Inquiry models of instruction.
III. Plan, prepare and implement lessons that are consistent with the curriculum and cater to the needs of varying abilities.
IV. Maintain classroom discipline. Communicate regularly with parents regarding students’ progress.
V. Meet requirements for the assessment and documentation of student development.
VI. Engage parents in school programs.
VII. Participate in and organize extracurricular as needed.
VIII. Fulfill other responsibilities as assigned by the Principal or Board of Directors.
I. Bachelor’s degree or above in Education or relevant content area from an accredited university
II. State Teaching Certification(s) or TEFL
III. Recent graduates will be considered. Applicants without having completed a formal teacher training program must have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience
IV. Successful candidates must demonstrate the ability to provide excellent instruction and classroom management.
I. Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
II. Sponsored work visa
III. Medical insurance
IV. Housing and utilities allowance
V. Reimbursement of round-trip airfare from home country once per contract.
VI. Opportunities for advancement and professional growth.
Please complete the Online Application Form and Submit Supporting Documents and your CV to email@example.com
1. Cover letter and Completed Online Application
2. Updated Resume or CV
3. Credentials including degrees conferred and certification(s)
4. Recent, professional photo
5. Professional and personal references-2 each
Please feel free to browse our schools’ websites or email us
for more information
We look forward to hearing from you.