Job Openings – International Schools in Southern China
1) Senior Administrator
2) Mathematics and Science Teachers for Middle and High Schools
Teaching in Asia is an opportunity not to be missed: small class sizes, respectful students, a dynamic working environment and all in a great location. Please read all details below, check out ourschools’websites www.bcis.
net.cn/ or www.cihs.edu.hk/ and contact us through hksynod @lutheran.org.hk.
Please Submit the Following:
- Covering letter
- Recent, smart photo
- Support the BCIS visions and policies.
- Develop school programs espousing college preparation.
- Work as an effective member of the faculty to improve school programs.
- Prepare and implement lesson plans consistent with the curriculum.
- Be able to effectively teach students of varying abilities.
- Track students progress and maintain students’ progress reports.
- Communicate with parents on students’ progress.
- Engage parents in school programs.
- Fulfill other responsibilities as assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Those inherited in a senior administrative/management role should specify this in their application. Responsibilities will be discussed during the interview.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Education or other related areas from an accredited university.
- Teaching certification
- Teaching experience
- A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to provide excellent instruction in a growing community and uphold the BCIS / CIHS visions.
- Attractive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Sponsored working visa
- School holidays
- Medical plan
- Housing provided
- Return flight to home base reimbursed
- Promotion opportunities
Please feel free to browse our schools’ websites for more information
We look forward to hearing from you.
1.Full-time/ Part-time Academic Director
Applicants are invited to apply for the post of academic director to design and develop a common curriculum for a group of international schools from K-12. The academic director’s duties will also include supervising and managing the overall progress of curriculum development, as well its full implementation. Preference will be given to applicants with Master’s Degree or above.
2. Teacher Openings – International Schools in China
Teaching in Asia is an opportunity not to be missed: small class sizes, respectful students, a dynamic work environment and all in a great location. Please read the details below.
I. Elementary Teachers
II. Middle School Teachers
3. School and Location:
I. Buena Vista Concordia International School, Shenzhen (BCIS)
II. Concordia International School-Hong Kong, Hong Kong (CIHS)
I. Support Schools vision and mission
II. Teach all areas of the assigned American curriculum. BCIS utilizes Common Core standards combined with Inquiry models of instruction.
III. Plan, prepare and implement lessons that are consistent with the curriculum and cater to the needs of varying abilities.
IV. Maintain classroom discipline. Communicate regularly with parents regarding students’ progress.
V. Meet requirements for the assessment and documentation of student development.
VI. Engage parents in school programs.
VII. Participate in and organize extracurricular as needed.
VIII. Fulfill other responsibilities as assigned by the Principal or Board of Directors.
I. Bachelor’s degree or above in Education or relevant content area from an accredited university
II. State Teaching Certification(s) or TEFL
III. Recent graduates will be considered. Applicants without having completed a formal teacher training program must have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience
IV. Successful candidates must demonstrate the ability to provide excellent instruction and classroom management.
I. Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
II. Sponsored work visa
III. Medical insurance
IV. Housing and utilities allowance
V. Reimbursement of round-trip airfare from home country once per contract.
VI. Opportunities for advancement and professional growth.
Please complete the Online Application Form and Submit Supporting Documents and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Cover letter and Completed Online Application
2. Updated Resume or CV
3. Credentials including degrees conferred and certification(s)
4. Recent, professional photo
5. Professional and personal references-2 each
Please feel free to browse our schools’ websites or email us
for more information
We look forward to hearing from you.